Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some awesome free patterns

So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite patterns with everyone- these are all found on ravelry, but there's also quite a few amazing patterns on etsy as well! Check them out, they're all amazingly fun to make!

(the patterns you see here are FREE, so no need to worry about purchasing them! I'll make a paid pattern post later on.)

first is a free Hobbes pattern!



http://sukigirl74.blogspot.com/2011/03/free-hobbes-crochet-pattern.html

I've always been a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes- so I was thrilled when I saw this pattern!


Next is a nice pokemon plush- Cyndaquil! (one of my favorites!)



This is also one of the best made (most like the actual pokemon) that I've found- this crafter has a TON of pokemon plushes, so if you don't like cyndaquils as much as I do, I'm sure you can find something else you like :)

And last is a bit of flower power- from Mario!


(also from the same person who made the previous pokemon plushes)


Now you too can throw fire balls o3o 

Have fun with these patterns! I know I did- and amigurumi always is great for gifts for birthdays or Christmas- it's not only something they'll like, it's something made FOR them.


No comments:

Post a Comment