Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello, everyone!

This blog will detail the creations I make every few days for Furfactory- a stuffed animal business I run from my home :)

I make everything from sewn creations with faux fur, 'fat quarter' plushies, and amigurumi patterns and plushes

If you are curious of what can be seen in my shop, please go to
Logo created by Gingy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/furfactory



Sometimes I will hold contests in which you state your favorite creation, or perhaps what your favorite animal is- and that will count as an entry in a random giveaway. Stuffed animals will of course be the prizes!

Sometimes I will also offer FREE patterns that are not normally available in my shop. So please keep checking back, and thanks for checking out the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment